Sunday 7 April 2013

Beer Set

Brewery Logo

Thumbnail stage

 Brewery logo Thumbnails

Brewery logo Thumbnails 

These are my thumbnails for the brewery, Next Of Kin.


Started working in CorelDraw

Started working in CorelDraw

I chose brown to be the logo's background because I wanted to stand out the brewery's information later. I also created some wheat using different colors.


Created a banner


Created a banner

I created a banner to be the background of the brewery's name.

My final work

My final brewery logo

Finally, I added some brewery's information. This is my final brewery's logo. ^U^


Beer Label


Started to craete my beer label


Started to created my beer label 

This is my background graphic of my beer label.

Crated a beer vector


Crated a beer vector graphic

The beer is a main graphic for this label.

Final work

 Final beer label

In this final stage, I added the beer's name and some information on my design.
This is my final beer label.



Beer Cap

Beer cap

Beer cap 

This is my beer cap design. Beer cap's surface is very small, so I just used the elements on beer label to make my beer cap.

 My designs on bottle

 Beer designs on bottle

My brewery logo design and beer label design are placed on a beer bottle. ^U^

No comments:

Post a Comment